Monday, April 30, 2012

Hatha Yoga

My new goal is to do yoga at least once a week. I went to a class yesterday and it was incredibly challenging. We had to hold these poses for like 1-3 minutes at a time. I thought I was going to die. I would be holding one pose and then the instructor guru person would come over and make me do it the correct way which would end up hurting so much more. I felt pretty lost and always one step behind, but I really am going to try to make it a weekly habit. I am still running, but don't officially start training for 1/2 marathon until after our Italy trip.

We had some strong storms roll through Saturday afternoon. Both of our cars now have hail damage, which irks me. We took a walk around the neighborhood to check out some of the damage and I saw this rose...


Yup, I know how you feel little rose...I'm pretty sad too!

No comments:

Post a Comment