Saturday, March 8, 2014

Go! St. Louis Training Run

Today my husband and I met up with the Go! crew to run 3 or 6 miles. I'm supposed to run a trail half marathon tomorrow, and wasn't fully thinking and ran the 6 mile portion. I've been sick with a nasty chest cold, and I really wanted to see how the run went today. It actually went very good, so now I'm thinking I should have saved myself for tomorrow. There were lots of hills on the route today, and the weather was perfect. Just a feel good run.


I'm still unsure if I'm going to run the Quivering Quads tomorrow... I'm really not in the mood to drive an hour, run for 4-ish hours, and then drive an hour home. That just sounds like a really lonely day, when I could instead spend time with my family, go to yoga, and get some things done around the house!

I guess I'll just see what happens in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment