Monday, December 17, 2012

Thoughts...

I'm still not signed up for a race... I've been contemplating either doing a triathlon or even another marathon. Half-marathons are getting pretty easy and I'm looking for something more challenging. My easy runs are 3-milers and I'm hoping to kick those up to 6 miles. I could easily do an hour run if I stop being so lazy.

Other thoughts... I've been pretty upset about my weight gain. I've gained a good 10 lbs since Dec 2010. I don't like this. I've been trying to cut down my food intake, but it's hard. I don't think I eat that bad to begin with; maybe I should start a food journal just to see, but I HATE those things. I hate counting calories. I just feel like I should be more fit since I'm running more, but it's just not the case. I've always worked out, either doing the elliptical, rowing, weight training. I'd do short 1-mile runs and I liked the way my body looked. Bah. Maybe it's my age?? lol.

Anyways, here is another favorite from Maui:

Three Palms.

No comments:

Post a Comment