Friday, January 25, 2013

2013 Outlook

Ok, here are my races to date:

February 2 - Mardi Gras Run for your Beads 5k... in my hood!
March 10 - Quivering Quads Half Marathon Trail Race, north of St. Louis
April 7 - Go! St. Louis Marathon Relay, running w/ Stray Rescue's Team
April 27 - Louisville Derby MiniMarathon Nike Women's Half Marathon, Washington DC
June 1 - Benton Park 5k... in my hood!
August 10 - SeaWheeze Half Marathon, Vancouver Canada
September 14/15 - Tough Mudder ????????
September 28 - Warrior Dash
October 6 - Mo' Cowbell Half Marathon or Marathon
October 13 - Chicago Marathon ????????
October 27 - St. Louis Rock n Roll Half Marathon

This is going to be an expensive year!!

I spent last weekend in Colorado, and here is one of my favorite shots:

Garden of the Gods
However, I came home and got the flu :o(. Second day on the couch, I'd rather be outside running!!!

One more shot from Colorado:

Garden of the Gods

No comments:

Post a Comment