Friday, February 8, 2013

Running for Stray Rescue

Hello to my three readers (hopefully there is more than three out there?).

My boys are on the top right :o)
I've joined team Canine to 5 to run the Go! St. Louis Marathon relay and we are committed to raising $2,000 for Stray Rescue in St. Louis!! I'm very excited about this event and we've already raised $900 to date!! Please visit our fundraising page and consider making a donation to Stray Rescue. No amount is too small. Donate Here!

I also did something I might regret... I signed up for the Tough Mudder. I know, what was I thinking??? I'm trying to not think about it and just do. I know I'll end up like this poor girl:

Source: Tough Mudder Facebook
Yup, that's def going to be me up there!! Although I'm really scared for the event, my husband agreed to do it with me!! We are also running with some friends, so I think it's going to be really fun!

I also talked my husband into running the SeaWheeze half-mary with me as well!! In the span of one day, I talked him into Tough Mudder and a half-marathon! No idea how that happened, but I'm very much looking forward to long training runs with the husband.

I also just signed up for my first triathlon. It's an indoor sprint triathlon at my local gym, so I figured, why not??
500 Yard Swim (25 yard pool)
9 Mile Bike (Spinning Bike)
3.1 Mile Run (Treadmill)
Date Sunday, March 3, 2013

 I guess I should train for this?? I haven't been in the pool in ages!

No comments:

Post a Comment