Sunday, April 6, 2014

Go! Marathon Relay 2014

This was my second year running the Go! St. Louis Marathon Team Relay, benefitting Stray Rescue.

Team shirts.
Last year I ran the 3rd leg, and this year I got to run the 2nd leg. It's crazy hilly, even dubbed a segment "Holy Hill", where I was blessed by a priest at the bottom with what I hope was holy water.

I felt really good today... the weather was great (even a bit cold, but better than hot!). It's always a cluster at the team exchanges... trying to find your teammates. Luckily, we had no issues. I ran downtown to Forest Park. I felt like I was cruising, and was passing a lot of the runners.

It was a great day! Here's my segment:

startedApr 6, 2014, 8:20 AM
activityRun
run time1:12:43
distance7.68 miles
average pace9:28 /mile
fastest pace7:37 /mile
ascent607
descent613
temperature40°F
humdity93%
wind0 mph N

The team finished the marathon relay in 04:34:12.

Team Canine to 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment