Monday, September 15, 2014

One Month Until Chicago...

well, minus three days.

I am so anxious about this race!! I don't feel far enough in my training, but I do feel STRONG, and my leg and hip doesn't hurt like it did during the Go! Marathon training/race. I hope the energy from the race keeps me going! All I know is, I'm not dropping out!!

Ok, enough with my pep talk (my mind will not stop thinking about this race).

Josh and I both managed to get into SeaWheeze 2015!! This is my all-time favorite race.

It sold out in under 30 minutes. 

I can't wait to see what lulu has in store.

With Chicago being three weeks away, I plan on running 20 miles this weekend (wish me luck), 13.1 miles the following weekend, and 8 miles the weekend before the big race. I signed up for the Hills and Hollows Half Marathon on September 27. I'm just using this as a training run, because running with others makes the long runs so much easier. 

No comments:

Post a Comment