Friday, January 16, 2015

Hello, 2015!

My December was pretty inactive.. I continued to do yoga, but didn't do much running. The break did feel nice, but I did feel a bit guilty. I only ran 14 miles in December!! That has to be my lowest mileage month since like, 2011, when I first started logging my running miles. It's mid-January, and I've already logged 13 miles. Still not the miles I'd like to see... but there has been a ton of crime around the Lou and I'm not comfortable running in the dark after work. I joined the YMCA again, and have been running on the treadmill. I was so proud that I almost went a year w/o the treadmill, and here I am. I just think treadmill miles are cheating miles.

Wall free headstand!
Ouch!
Need to fix my feet...
Because I'm so clever, I signed up for a half marathon on a whim... which is in 2 weeks. I'm flying out to LA to run the Surf City Half in Huntington Beach. The only other race I'm signed up for this year is the Seawheeze, which is my favorite race/event ever!!! I'm so excited to go again for the 4th row in a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment