Sunday, August 21, 2011

6 miler is complete

I was pretty nervous for my run yesterday because my 5 mile run last week didn't go over all that well. I made sure to start out nice and slow so I didn't wear myself out in the end. The run was awesome! I felt strong and wasn't that tired in the end. There was an overcast, but it was still a bit balmy.

Screen Shot 2011-08-21 at 10.13.29 AM
I really enjoy Creve Coeur Lake Park. The walking/biking path is flat and you are often shaded by trees. I do have a bone to pick with the bikers though, as I almost got ran over by one. That irritates me.

We took the pups there a week ago for a nice long walk.

Our little urban jungle - -

IMG_6131

IMG_6143

IMG_6145

IMG_6130

IMG_6156

Simon and Gus were pretty tuckered out in the end.

IMG_6160

I'm planning on going back to Creve Coeur Lake for my 7 mile run. I'm starting to get pretty excited for the half-marathon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment