Thursday, August 11, 2011

Looking Forward

What a beautiful morning! The weather was a cool 67 degrees. Run this morning went so-so. I've been questioning my ability to actually run this 1/2 marathon in October, as 3 milers can somewhat be killer. I've been trying to train on the hills, but I find my self walking rather than running. Alas, I will keep on truckin'. If running were easy, then there would be a lot more people doing it.

On to more exciting things...our trip to Italia is BOOKED. I am so excited...and we aren't going for oh, another eight months.

We will be going to Venice:
Venice

To Florence:
Florence: View from Campenile 弗洛伦莎市景

The Amalfi Coast:
Postiano

Pompeii:
Pompeii - shopping street

Roma:
ROME BY NIGHT HDR

I am so excited I can hardly stand it! Also, I can't wait to share my own pictures so I don't have to borrow others from Flickr!

Buona giornata!

No comments:

Post a Comment