Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Halloween 10k

The Go! St. Louis Halloween 10k is my favorite race to date.

I woke up not wanting to run...at all. I did the Warrior Dash the day before and my butt was incredibly sore because I slid down this mudslide and must have hit a rock.

IMG_7387

The race started downtown, weaved through Soulard and back to downtown. I loved every minute of it!!! My hill training really paid off because I thought the hills were not too challenging. I got to see Josh and my puppies at mile 2.

IMG_7412

We ran through AB (I'm always running around it) and that had to be my favorite part - - besides the fun costumes.

I finished the race really strong and I think I even had a smile on my face. I really wanted to come in under an hour, but I'm still very pleased with my finish time: 1:01:28.

IMG_7486

Halloween
GPS messed up around mile 3. Went under a bridge and threw it out of whack.

No comments:

Post a Comment