Tuesday, November 8, 2011

"Off-Season"

I went to the gym last night to run a short 3 miles on the treadmill. Wow, the gym was packed!! It had been rainy all day and it was dark outside. I sucked it up and drove to the park to run outside. Running on the treadmill is boring anyways.

I haven't officially started to train for the Marathon, but I've been running a little here and there. Really, I'm just trying to improve my pace. I'll officially start training in December. I'm a bit scared about the race, but I'll continue to train on hills (and in the cold, brr). The Marathon route is pretty hilly. Here she is in all of her glory:

Marathon
This is the 2011 route, but I'm told it will be pretty similar.

I think I'll do a lot of my training runs at Carondelet. It's the perfect amount of hills and it's actually lit at night!

Carondelet

No comments:

Post a Comment