Thursday, January 2, 2014

Bender Day 2

I actually got out of bed early, cleared the snow off of my car, and headed to 6:15 am yogahour. I can't believe I made it. It was very fitting that the word for the day was 'doable'. I did it!!! I did much better than yesterday, but think I need to slow things down a bit before I hit another yogahour class. I hope to get into a basics class, but I know they fill up fast. I will try tomorrow. I really enjoyed the class this morning. There were less people there, so I wasn't as intimidated. It was also very rewarding to see the daylight peek through and to have my workout completed before 8 am. I need to figure out my running schedule though. 

Anyways, I need to try this Bloody Mary recipe... Carson Daly's "Magical" Bloody Mary, supposedly cures hangovers... (yah right).
  • Ketel One Vodka
  • Mr. & Mrs. T's "Original" Bloody Mary Mix
  • Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce
  • Juice of Bubbies Bread & Butter Chips pickles
  • ½ tbsp. Morehouse Prepared Horseradish
  • McIlhenny Co. Original Flavor Tabasco sauce
  • Celery salt
  • Cracked pepper
  • Beef jerky for garnish
  • Lemon and celery stalks
Fill cup with lots of ice. Pour Ketel One until the cup is ¾ full. Add Mr. & Mrs. T's rest of the way. Add 4 to 5 shakes of Worcestershire sauce. Add 1/2 tbsp. prepared horseradish and a few shakes of Tabasco. Add a splash of sweet pickle juice and a squeeze of fresh lemon juice. Mix well, add more ice and top with celery salt, and a pinch of cracked black pepper. Add beef jerky and celery for garnish.

No comments:

Post a Comment