Anyways, I need to try this Bloody Mary recipe... Carson Daly's "Magical" Bloody Mary, supposedly cures hangovers... (yah right).
- Ketel One Vodka
- Mr. & Mrs. T's "Original" Bloody Mary Mix
- Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce
- Juice of Bubbies Bread & Butter Chips pickles
- ½ tbsp. Morehouse Prepared Horseradish
- McIlhenny Co. Original Flavor Tabasco sauce
- Celery salt
- Cracked pepper
- Beef jerky for garnish
- Lemon and celery stalks
Fill cup with lots of ice. Pour Ketel One until the cup is ¾ full. Add Mr. & Mrs. T's rest of the way. Add 4 to 5 shakes of Worcestershire sauce. Add 1/2 tbsp. prepared horseradish and a few shakes of Tabasco. Add a splash of sweet pickle juice and a squeeze of fresh lemon juice. Mix well, add more ice and top with celery salt, and a pinch of cracked black pepper. Add beef jerky and celery for garnish.