Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Still on the Bender

I missed two days of yoga because of the massive amount of snow we had Sunday into Monday... I really had no option since my yoga studio closed shop for those two days.

2014 "Polar Vortex"
Yogahour really kicked my ass tonight. I am finding out that after my 2.5 years of running, I've let me upper body go to absolute shit. We did several plank pose to push up, back to plank, to downward facing dog intervals tonight, and I couldn't do it. Also, I'm having a lot of trouble going from plank to side-plank (I think that's what it's called, where you're only on one straight arm, twisted to the side). OUCH. My arms are so wobbly. I feel like such a baby.

Hopefully by the end of the bender, I'll have more strength in my upper body.

Trying to do yoga at home, ha.

Snow Day - 2014 Bender

Bender Day 4

No comments:

Post a Comment