Wednesday, January 18, 2012

2012 Happenings...

2012 sure is going to be an exciting year!!! I just registered for 3 more races:

March 17: St. Patty's Day 5k. I have a 20 miler scheduled this day, so I thought it would be better to break it up a bit. I will continue to run around downtown and then carry on home.

August 11: The Sea Wheeze in Vancouver, Canada. I will be meeting my best friend Cristen and this will be her FIRST 1/2 Marathon! I'm so excited. The course looks so amazing.

seawheeze

October 21: Rock 'n' Roll St. Louis 1/2 Marathon. I had such a fun time during the 2011 run, figured I just had to do it again. I wonder if it will be the same route?

Of course, still training for the Go! St. Louis Marathon, April 15. They just released pictures of the medals. I cannot wait to get that sucker around my neck.

go medal

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to hear how it goes. I have yet to sign up for the marathon in Oct. but I'm going to do it this month. Eeek!

    ReplyDelete